Note: City of Wildwood Dog Park - Rules and Regulations
Please note membership status is subject to review by the City Administrator of the City of Wildwood in the event of a written complaint regarding either an owner’s or dog’s behavior or a repeated disregard for the dog park rules. Should you have concerns about membership, security, and/or incidents please contact the Department of Planning and Parks at (636) 458-0440.
1. Only members, who have signed the waiver and filled out the application, will be allowed to bring dogs into the dog park.
2. Children under ten (10) years of age will not be allowed within the fenced yard areas of the dog park.
3. Owners must remain in the area, where their dog or dogs are located.
4. Owners shall provide necessary contact information on the required application form, including mobile telephone number and e-mail addresses.
5. Sharing the lock combination with non-registered users will lead to immediate revocation of rights of use.
6. Small/medium and large dog park sections of the facility are posted and weight limits shall be honored. Small dogs (under 23 pounds) may enter the large dog area, but large dogs (over 46 pounds) may not enter the small dog area.
7. Damage caused by any user and their dog(s), if verified will result in suspension of his/her privileges for the remainder of the year. Return to the park is at the discretion of the City Administrator and/or his/her designee.
8. All waste must be removed from the play areas of the dog park and disposed of immediately in designated containers.
9. Owner(s) of the dogs are legally responsible for their behavior at all times.
10. Dogs must be on a leash, until inside the secured areas of the dog park facility. Collars (or harnesses) are required inside the secured areas.
11. No member may bring more than three (3) dogs into the dog park at any one time.
12. Members may not bring canine guests into the dog park, ever. Only registered dogs are allowed.
13. Owners must stop dog(s) from digging holes and must fill any holes caused by their dog(s).
14. Dogs must be spayed or neutered to be allowed in the dog park area.
15. The following are not permitted within the fenced dog park area:
--Dogs under four (4) months old
--Aggressive, sick/injured dogs, and/or dogs with any external parasites
--Alcoholic beverages, food, treats, or glass containers
--Smoking or tobacco use
16. The City reserves the right to close the dog park due to weather conditions determined to be unsafe or would lead to damage to the facility and its equipment or grounds.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS!
|Custom Membership Code||-|
|Period||1/1/2017 - 12/31/2017|
|Default Membership Duration||1 year(s)|
|Enrollment Begin Date||12/5/2016|
|Enrollment End Date||12/31/2017|
|Gender||Male & Female|
|Dog Park - 1/2 Year Membership||Resident Only||1||$25.00|
|Dog Park - 1/2 Year Membership|
|Residency Restriction||Resident Only|