• Drinking Fountain
• Picnic Tables
Pavilion Rental Fee:
RESIDENCY WILL BE VERIFIED - please choose the appropriate fee amount.
•Reservation fee: $30 for Wildwood residents; $50 for non-residents. Residency will be verified!
•Reservations will be taken no more than 365 days in advance of the event
•Capacity: 30 people (due to parking availability)
After you have made a reservation, a receipt will be emailed to you. This receipt is confirmation of your reservation. Please read it and keep it for your records.
>>> On the day of your reservation: If you arrive at the facility, and there is damage to any part of it, please call 636-405-2032 and leave a message reporting it. This message will be date and time stamped and will verify your report, prior to your use of the facility.
• Your reservation is only for the pavilion, the entire park cannot be reserved for a private party;
• Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on City property;
• If any problems should arise while you are at the facility, please call the St. Louis County Police – Wildwood Precinct at 636-458-9194. In case of emergency, dial 911;
• The pavilion is equipped with electricity and is available for your use. Please be considerate of other park users and neighbors, when using audio equipment;
• All trash must be placed inside the trash receptacles, please provide a clean and healthy environment for future park users, and if trash does not fit in the receptacles, please take it with you when you leave;
• No items can be affixed to the pavilion, tables, or any other park property; and
• The park closes at dusk.
Cancellations: All refunds will be made in the form of a check, regardless of the type of payment used for registration. If a credit card was used to register, only the reservation amount will be refunded. Any weekend reservation cancellations must be made by 5:00pm the Thursday before your weekend reservation, in order to receive a refund. Any weekday cancellations must be made 2 working days before your reservation, in order to receive a refund. Please call (636) 458-0440 to make a cancellation.
|Address Line One||16511 Clayton Road|
|Address Line Two|
|City, State, Zip Code||Wildwood, MO 63011|