• Drinking Fountain
• 4 (8") Picnic Tables
•Pavilion Capacity: 30 people
Pavilion Rental Fee:
RESIDENCY WILL BE VERIFIED - please choose the appropriate fee amount.
•Reservation fee: $30 for Wildwood residents; $50 for non-residents. Residency will be verified!
•Reservations will be taken no more than 90 days in advance of the event. Early registration for special events (up to 365 days in advance) will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please email Stacy@cityofwildwood.com with your request.
After you have made a reservation, a receipt will be emailed to you. This receipt is confirmation of your reservation. Please read it and keep it for your records.
>>> On the day of your reservation: If you arrive at the facility, and there is damage to any part of it, please call 636-405-2045 and leave a message reporting it. This message will be date and time stamped and will verify your report, prior to your use of the facility.
• Your reservation is only for the pavilion, the entire park cannot be reserved for a private party;
• Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on City property;
• If any problems should arise while you are at the facility, please call the St. Louis County Police – Wildwood Precinct at 636-458-9194. In case of emergency, dial 911;
• The pavilion is equipped with electricity and is available for your use. Please be considerate of other park users and neighbors, when using audio equipment;
• All trash must be placed inside the trash receptacles, please provide a clean and healthy environment for future park users, and if trash does not fit in the receptacles, please take it with you when you leave;
• No items can be affixed to the pavilion, tables, or any other park property;
• Use tablecloths to cover and prevent damage/stains to the tables (table sizes at this pavilion are 8’x30”);
• Please do not move the picnic tables (to prevent damage), but if it is necessary, you must put them back in place before you leave; and
• The park closes at dusk (during summer months, the pavilion closes at 8:00 p.m. for cleaning)
Cancellations: All refunds will be made in the form of a check, regardless of the type of payment used for registration. If a credit card was used to register, only the reservation amount will be refunded. Any weekend reservation cancellations must be made by 5:00pm the Thursday before your weekend reservation, in order to receive a refund. Any weekday cancellations must be made 2 working days before your reservation, in order to receive a refund. Please call (636) 458-0440 to make a cancellation.
|Address Line One||16511 Clayton Road|
|Address Line Two|
|City, State, Zip Code||Wildwood, MO 63011|